Elite Floors can help bring your ideal outdoor kitchen to life. Working closely with our clients, we offer an unmatched quality service to suit your budget and timeline. Whether you have a clear idea or you don’t know where to begin, Elite Floors will create the outdoor kitchen of your dreams.
Looking to extend your living space into the outdoors? An outdoor kitchen is the perfect solution! It can be used almost year-round here in Texas, so you’ll get maximum enjoyment out of it. Make your house the one that all your friends want to hang out at! Contact us today.
Reasons To Invest In Outdoor Kitchens in Burleson and Surrounding Areas
If you love outdoor living in Burleson, sunsets in Burleson or long summer days in Dallas, adding an outdoor kitchen is a must-have. On top of the many perks, here are five more reasons to invest in an outdoor kitchen for your home:
- You’ll Spend More Time Outdoors: If you have a well-equipped outdoor kitchen, you’ll find every opportunity to grill just about anything. Plus, you’re more likely to find yourself grilling in the cooler months too with a proper setup.
- You’ll Entertain More: Once you’ve invested in a beautiful outdoor cooking area, this will encourage you to host more get-togethers with your friends and family. Plus, whoever is doing the cooking can chat with guests and socialize rather than be stuck in the kitchen.
- You Don’t Have to Prep Indoors Anymore: No more running back and forth between inside and outside; with an outdoor kitchen you can do all your prepping, chopping and seasoning right alongside your grill.
- It Adds Value To Your Home: When it’s time to put your property on the market, an outdoor kitchen is a real amenity. The idea of eating outdoors appeals to most people and an outdoor kitchen will only add to your home’s appeal.
- You’ll Save on Utility Bills: When you’re grilling outside during the summertime, your AC won’t have to work overtime to keep your house cool. Plus, when you bake, fry, and roast food in your inside-kitchen, the temperature in your house will elevate causing the AC to work overtime. Therefore, cooking outdoors will help you to save on your energy consumption.
What To Consider When It Comes To Your Outdoor Kitchen
So you’ve decided you want an outdoor kitchen. What next? Before calling Elite Floors for a free quote, below are a few things to consider when thinking about your ideal outdoor kitchen:
Keep Shade Top of Mind
On top of being easy on the eye, adding a pergola will help create shade and reduce heat on a hot summer’s day. Having substantial shade will also help to protect you from the harsh sun, as well as your outdoor seating and décor that you have on your patio or deck. Placing your outdoor kitchen under a pergola also allows for a space to hang decorative plants and ambient lighting, helping you to create a beautiful and inviting outdoor area.
Choose Materials That Work With Your Outdoor Space
For an earthy, natural-looking feel, opt for an outdoor kitchen that has wood and stone elements. Wood adds a warm dimension and stone will absorb heat, creating a cozy feel. Also, think about what kinds of countertops will work best in your space. Materials such as porcelain, granite, and stone all make for great outdoor choices that are built to last. If you prefer a more modern look, you can choose stainless steel cabinets and appliances.
Appliances You May Need
Of course, you’ll need a grill for your outdoor kitchen, but think about what other appliances and features you’d like and what space is needed for each. Would you like a small fridge? Perhaps a sink to wash up in, or even a pizza oven? Once you’ve decided what you’d like, you can map out the perfect blueprint with the help of an outdoor kitchen contractor. If you’re unsure about what you have room for, we’ll happily help you draw up a plan.